PSID-Ahlen Institute (CHED Accredited) is now accepting new students for SY 2017-2018

Jul 24, 2017 Ahlen Institute admin 15 Comments

The Philippine School for Interior Design-Ahlen Institute, Inc. is now accepting new students for School Year 2017-2018.

PSID-Ahlen Institute, Inc. prepares students towards a professional career in Interior Design using contemporary teaching methods and techniques while providing professional and advanced interior design education through extensive and comprehensive academic programs with enough opportunities and activities to exercise creativity and self-expression.

PSID-Ahlen Institute, Inc. is duly accredited with the Commission on Higher Education (CHED).

The Admissions Office is open from Monday to Friday at 9:00-6:00PM and Saturday from 9:00 – 3:00 PM. Call Admissions Office at 887-4623 / 887-2126.

CLASSES START – September 11, 2017

15 Comments

1. Roland M. Carub says:
    July 5, 2014 at 9:51 am

Sir/Madam:

Greetings!

May I inquire the following; to wit:

1. How much is the Tuition Fee?
    2. Any age limit to enroll your Basic Course?
    3. Do you have Classes during Saturdays and Sundays?

Thank you very much for the reply! Mabuhay!

Very truly yours,

Olan M. Carub

2. stephanie franz camaya says:
    July 20, 2014 at 9:58 am

Hi, may i know if you are still open for enrollment?

3. Miclaire Bunyi Miclat says:
    July 27, 2014 at 4:56 am

Hi PSID,
    Good day to all,
    I’m working as interior designer/consultant by experienced in one of the leading furniture named NATUZZI and Western Furniture Dubai UAE and the GCC,but I’m establishing small design firm less than a year now here in the Philippines.In my 12 years experienced for the same,its my time now to gain more and perhaps to get the certification will then give me one accomplishment as been given position for years experienced.

I would appreciate if you will send me more information regarding the Basic Course/Advance Course offered in your reputed school.,Please send me pro-forma with regards to the enrollment,tuition fees and schedule of the next batch as I am interested for the same.

Thanking you in advance and hoping for the soonest reply..

Miclaire Bunyi

4. Miclaire Bunyi Miclat says:
    July 27, 2014 at 5:09 am

Good day,

Kindly send me the next batch for Basic Course.

Thanks

5. John Rommy G. Revoltar says:
    November 27, 2015 at 9:31 am

Hi PSID,

May I inquire the following:
    * How much is the Tuition fee?
    * Are you still open for enrollment?
    * Is there any age limit to enroll your Basic Course?

Thank you po!

6. athrun says:
    January 30, 2016 at 1:12 pm

good day,
    can i ask how much po ang tuition fee for the course? and other requirements needed. thank U.

• admin says:
      April 7, 2016 at 1:56 am

Hi Allan! Please call our landlines 887-4632 or 887-2126 for more information about our BS Interior Design program. Thank you!

7. jhona says:
    June 4, 2016 at 2:21 pm

hi! i’m very interested in taking courses in interior design, please send me info about your tuition fees from the beginners program, appreciate it, thanks

• admin says:
      June 10, 2017 at 1:38 pm

Hi Jhona! Please call our landlines 887-4632 or 887-2126 for more information about our BS Interior Design program. Thank you!

8. EMERSON FERNANDEZ says:
    June 9, 2016 at 12:36 pm

Sir/Madam:
    Greetings!
    May I inquire the following; to wit:
    1. How much is the Tuition Fee?
    2. Any age limit to enroll your Basic Course?
    3. Do you have Classes during Saturdays and Sundays?
    Thank you very much for the reply! Mabuhay!
    Very truly yOURS
    Emerson Fernandez
    EMCF DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION

• admin says:
      June 10, 2017 at 1:37 pm

Hi Mr. Fernandez! Please call our landlines 887-4632 or 887-2126 for more information about our BS Interior Design program. Thank you!

9. Asia D'Orto says:
    August 25, 2017 at 6:39 pm

Hi I am currently in the UK and have plans of going back to the Philippines to study. I would like to consider your school and apply as transferee. If you would be able to inform me of the tuition please. Thank you

• admin says:
      September 21, 2017 at 2:42 am

Hi Asia! Unfortunately, I cannot give you an answer through this channel. All questions pertaining to tuition and fees must be directed to our office. For your guidance, here is their number +632-887-4632 or +632-887-2126.

10. Katrina Pesino says:
    September 13, 2017 at 11:24 am

I called your office September 07, 2017 and asked about the enrollment process but I was informed that you are only accepting new students every June. How come that it was published July 24, 2017 on your website that you are accepting new students and classes will start on Sept. 11 but receptionist is saying a different information. Please enlighten me. Thank you.

• admin says:
      September 21, 2017 at 2:36 am

Good day, Ms. Pesino! There are two programs running at the school- One is a diploma program and the other is a degree program (Bachelor of Science in Interior Design) which has intake every June. Sorry for the confusion. You may call 887-4632 or 887-2126 for information regarding these programs.